BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hi! My Name is... What!? My Name is... Who!?

Hello BlogWorld!! I think an introduction is needed... as you can see my lovely friend [Kay] already beat me to it! She has like 5 posts already...wtheck is up w/ that!? Jk...love ya Kay! Anyway... I chose a different way to introduce myself to the world... why not start off w/ a fun questionnaire!? It's a bit long... may be boring b/c I was too lazy to look for the one w/ good questions... oh well! Enjoy!


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My neck [is that a weird spot?]

2. What color is your favourite hoodie?
This dark blue Hollister one

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yeeaaauuuppp!!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Nah, I'm tooooo lazy for that

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Im feeling a little tired b/c I had research seminar and work today and THENN I lost my freaking car keys man... smh

6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
My coat...love it!

7. Do you have any artistic abilities?
Umm... I can draw pretty well... I play piano... umm yeah

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Yooo this was the weirdest dream! I dreamt about these red things that grow on trees... I dont even know what they are but in
my dream they were poisonous. [Weird] I barely remember dreams though...

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
NOPE! That's pretty boring, isn't it...

10. What are you craving right now?
Something sweet since I just had an Italian Sandwich

11. Do you floss?
I try to... I could floss a LOT more

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
yuck...I'll eat it, but it's def not my FAVORITE veggie

13. When was the last time you talked on windows messenger?
lol ummm have I ever talked on windows messenger? I don't think so.

14. Are you emotional?
Yeah man... sucks major

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Wth is the taco song? Let's be real...

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don't know man... what's up w/ the random questions?

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I bite it actually... and chew haha

18. Do you like your hair?
Yeah..it's versatile.. I can wear it naturally curly or straight

19. Do you like yourself?
If I don't, who will!? I love me!

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yeah, just a few...or a couple

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I used to buttt haven't eaten it in a while

22. What are you listening to right now?
Kendra - the television show

23. How many countries have you visited?
Just the Bahamas ::tear:: I plan to visit a lot more!

24. Are your parents strict?
Nah, they're very understanding

25. Would you go sky diving?
I was going to this past summer until I heard of someone I know dying after their parachute failed to open... So sad

26. Which famous person would you pick to have a meal with? And why?
Obama! DUHHH! He's just amazing!

27. Would you make them a meal or go out to eat?
He can have whatever he liiikkeeee

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
My Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Eyeshadow palette

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
White Castle lmbo

30. Do you rent movies often?
Yeah...Redbox mayne! One dolla!

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I'm a grad student and done w/ math- thank God!

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Hahaha yeah...I'm the queen of prank phone calls... I can imitate almost any accent.

33. Do you own a gun?
Nah...chill...

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Yes...in English AND Spanish

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
For now, myself...later... who knows ;-) [JK]

36. Brown or white eggs?
White. Never had brown.

37. Do you own an item of DC?
No but I live close to DC

38. Ever been on a train?
Yes, c'mon now...

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
I have a Pinkberry [pink blackberry]

41. Are you too forgiving?
I would say not forgiving enough perhaps

42. Do you use chap stick?
I do actually. Just started up again.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
Idk if I can claim ppl as my best friends anymore.
Well... Kay is one of my best friends...

44. Can you use chop sticks?
I'm not bad..

45. Ever have cream puffs?
I don't think so

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yeah...you have to watch that movie closely to understand it. Good ish.

47. What was the last question you asked?
"What is wrong with me?" to Kay

48. What was the last CD you bought?
haaaaaa...who knows...that was years ago.

49. Boys or girls?
Depends on what you're asking for...Girls are the best, but I'm attracted to MEN...

50. What is your bus number for school?
Don't know.

51. Is your hair curly?
Yes-very

52. Last time you cried?
Ha today when I lost my keys! TOo emotional I tell ya!

53. Ever walked into a wall?
I am thheeee clumsiest person! On THursday I walked into a stack of boxes at my job...horrible.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
Nope!

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
Haha YUP! A man... I swear I do things just b/c I see them in movies...lol

57. Favourite time of the year?
Xmas/Thanksgiving b/c it's family time

58. Favourite color?
Green && Pink

59. Are you sarcastic?
I used to be

60. Do you have any tattoos?
nah..too permanent

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I do

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
Don't have one up yet

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Nah, just one-an old roomie

65. Do you like your life right now?
I can NOT complain. God is good!

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
HATE talking on the phone. I mainly talk to my mother.

67. What is your favourite animal?
Panther - they are sexy

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A sandwich from Potbelly's.

69. Do you have good vision?
I have glasses but I don't need to wear them all the time. I would say my vision isn't bad.

70. Can you hula hoop?
Yeah. See me.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
God forgives me for my sins, so I'd have to learn eventually.

72. Do you have a job?
I have 3, plus I'm a full time student.

73. Can you handle the truth?
The whole truth and nothing but the truth?

74. What are you wearing?
Haha my favorite hoodie, some yoga pants and a sweater [don't judge me]

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
You're weird.

0 comments: