BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Uber-Excited!

Greetings earthlings...

I am so pumped about my newest venture!!! (Excuse the extreme happiness lol). I have alwayssss had an interest in make-up since the mere age of 10 soooo now I am finally going to get the ball rolling! I am looking into different programs to take-- I want to do a lot of research because these programs aren't cheap-- they are running between $1,000-$2,500 (yikes). Buuuut... I know there are few things that make my heart skip a beat and MAKE UP is definitely one of them so its totally worth it. It'll be a great supplement to shake up my everyday life. And plus-- who know's-- I may blow up! LOL

But honestly, I'd love to make this hobby a professional skill because I love to make things look pretty so I will keep you updated with my progress. I've already let my friends know that they are by "friend law" my make up models LOL... I'll post pics and all as soon as I get started!


May a face be my canvas to show to the world...

Ttfn- ta ta for now...

K
xoxo

0 comments: