BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wee Oh Wee Oh Wee!! Like a Cop Car....

WTF! I don't know if this is just me or if this happens to anyone else butttt... when I'm driving somewhere and the radio commercial or song has sirens or car horn sound effects in it, I get scared!! Seriously, I think it's happening in real life! I always think there's a cop behind me or someone beeping at me b/c I did something wrong! Like what the heck! It's sooo annoying and my heart always skips a beat. I'm all checking my rearview and side mirrors looking for the flashing lights... but there are NONE!! LOL Don't you all think that crap should be BANNED from the radio?! Like what if they play the siren sound effect and you quickly move to the next lane over to let the cop pass and you crash into another car!! Who in their RIGHT mind would believe "I thought I heard a cop car coming (when there are none in sight)". They would either think I'm drunk, texting or just plain crazy. Smh.. I think we should all start a petition to ban sirens and horn usage from radio stations, songs and commercials! Who's with me!?

0 comments: