BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Recent Makeup Venture

Lookie! I am finally posting pics of the different looks I've been creating-- I'm so excited! I am really going to post as often as I can.

This pic is one of my most recent looks.... My gorgeous make up models are sporting "opposites"... On the left: bright eyes, nude lip; On the right: light eyes, bright lip.

I listed all the products I used below. Got a specific look you want to see? Let me know!

Products

Model on the left
Face: MAC face and body foundation N9; MAC's bronze pressed powder
Eyes: Senna eye shadows in Peacock, Artique and Sea Lilly
Eye liner: MAC's cake liner in black; Makeup Forever eyeliner in black (bottom)
Brow highlight: Stila's shadow in Kitten
Lashes: Strip lashes (Revlon-medium)
Cheeks: Graftobian cream blush in Autumn Breeze
Bronzer: Stila (bronze)
Lip: Smashbox's reflection gloss for high shine
Finish: MAC's finishing Mist

Model on the right
Face: MAC face and body foundation N9 mixed with Smashbox concealer in medium; MAC's bronze pressed powder
Eyes: MAC's Painterly cream color base; MAC shadows in medium brown and blanc type
Eye liner: MAC's Black tracks liner in black; Makeup Forever eyeliner in black (bottom)
Brow highlight: Stila's shadow in Kitten
Lashes: Elite Individual (short and medium)
Cheeks: Graftobian cream blush in Raspberry wine
Bronzer: Stila (bronze)
Lip: MAC's Ruby Woo lip stick mixed with Inglot's plum lipstick; Smashbox's reflection gloss for high shine
Finish: MAC's finishing mist


0 comments: