BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Zwinky Layouts »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Like the Ocean... :-)

Heeeey!

Sooooo, sometimes I want to wear drastic makeup for absolutely no reason... It helps me express my inner feelings lol

Either way-- I was off to a baby shower and wanted to look faboo!

Sorry the lighting isn't the greatest, but trust me-- I looked fly!

I also added more pics and listed the products I used below! :-)

Ttfn,
K



Products
Eyes: MAC's Painterly cream color base; Glamour Doll loose pigment in Blueberry Lush; Urban Decay shadow in Adore; Urban Decay shadow in Flipside
Brow highlight: Stila's shadow in Kitten
Eyeliner: MAC's Black Tracks (top); Urban Decay's glitter liner in Distortion (bottom); Stila's convertible color eyeliner in Onyx (bottom)
Lashes: Elite strip lashes

Cheeks: Graftobian's cream blush in Raspberry Wine
Lips: MAC's lip gloss (clear)

0 comments: